Thursday, November 14, 2013

36 Weeks

I'm sooooooo tiiiiiiired.  Right now it's 9:55pm and I can hardly keep my eyes open.  Working full-time, helping to take care of Logan, and all the other things I do (laundry, grocery shopping, etc.) is starting to wear on me.  I've been having trouble getting comfortable in bed at night too, which has kept me from sleeping very well. 

*I just fell asleep on the couch*

Back to my post... I had my 36 week checkup today and it went well.  My blood pressure was great, I only gained another pound, and he was happy with everything.  Baby is head-down and her heart sounded good.  He had to do the Group B Strep swab, which was anything but pleasant but it's over with now and I'm just waiting for the results.

Contractions: I've been feeling some little ones throughout the week.  Nothing consistent, though.
Cravings: Nothing this week.
Weight:  My total is up to 28 lbs
Swelling:  My feet are still puffy, especially in the evening.
Things to do: Buy furniture and other items from my registry (Target), pre-make meals, pack the hospital bag, pack a small bag for Logan, reinstall the infant car seat, etc....
Heartburn:  It is under control but only because of my friend Zantac.
Stretching: The top of my stretch marks (from Logan) are stretching a bit, but nothing other than that.  I'm just trying to figure what to put on the rest of my super dry skin.  It hurts :(.

Baby has been very active, as usual, and now I know that it's really her butt and feet sticking out the side of my belly ;).

*I just fell asleep on the couch again*

This is out of control :).  Anyway, I might only have a couple weeks left before she arrives so I'm feeling more of a sense of urgency.  With that being said, I'll be closing my ExpectNet baby pool on my birthday, November 25th.  If you still want to enter a guess, you'll have until then... so guess!

Well, I've fallen asleep about 5 times (or more) in the 30 minutes I've been trying to write this post.  I think that's a clear sign that I need to go to bed.  Well played, baby.

Doctor appointments are now weekly, so I'll update after my appointment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment